Why are ex’s afraid to meet and talk to their ex-boyfriend or girlfriend?

Humphrey 101

Humphrey 101

Breakups are, different and it can show some reasons on just why a breakup occurs. Men and women have, problems dealing with a breakup and they feel abandoned, desperate and needy. Trying to convince your ex to get back together doesn’t work and in order to be able to (re-establish communication) or get back together they have organically missed you. How do they miss you? It’s simple you have to completely vanish from your ex’s life.

After breakups exes jump into a “rebound” the reason they go into a rebound is to be able to get over the pain, depression and heartbreak. Rebounds don’t last very long and they only last three to five weeks long. The reason rebounds don’t last is due to the fact their ex is still in their mind(s) and they haven’t fully gotten over his or her ex.

Once the, ex comes into the picture things can take a turn and this could be one

opportunity in order to rebuild something. However; most breakups can only relate to infidelity, deception, loss of attraction, neediness, clingy and insecurity.

Most relationships end due to infidelity and deception most of them end to abuse and

unfaithfulness. Once relationships end exes will not want to have any more to do with you. But some won’t let them go that easily, when an ex wants nothing to do with you it means they don’t want to talk to you, hear from you or communicate with you. They don’t want to know at all! But in most cases some exes do come back to their abusive boyfriends due to the fact that they fear of being alone.

But that’s, basically a death sentence to going back to their abusive partners. And it is

important to stay far away from those partners because they can end up with mental scars. Those results can sabotage future relationships which can end up with them being alone for the rest of his or her life.

Meeting your ex for the first time:

We kind of know the feeling. It's not totally abnormal. If we haven't seen him or her

in a while, we're not used to that. It was obviously a bad break up so it's understandable for the two of us to not want to see him or her. However, the mini-panic attacks are probably something to worry about. Especially if it's just caused by seeing pictures of her? They would try to get some help for that. Look up ways to get rid of anxiety. Also, just don't look at pictures of him or her. If it's on Facebook or whatever, delete/ block him or her, block his or

her posts from coming up on their news feed or stop searching for him or her. We

hope it all really goes well.

Mainly it's because you don't know how to treat them.

They stomped your heart into little pieces and yet you still have to be civil.

• Like 2

I think with ex's it's that they just don't want to hear a bunch of words. I know the saying that "actions speak louder than words", but I do think it is true that during a break up, not all actions by the other person should be taken to heart. There are too mixed emotions and lots of confusion in the months after and things said and done without thinking with a clear head.

I would like to be able to get together with my ex to talk about somethings that happened during and after the break up. I just think that I may not get the truth and then what good will it do? To me, no matter how much I would like to see her again, it would probably be meaningless and set us both back in the process. If she was able to contact me today and asked to get together and talk, I would have to ask her why? I guess the only reason I would is if she said that she regrets what happened and wants to try again and then despite how much I want to be with her again, I'd have to ask myself now if this is really the right woman for me in the long term. I think that answer is no.

Chances are you've become the crazy ex that will claim you raped or beat her afterwards. Today you just never know.

Smarty Pants

Unless its been a significant amount of time, its probably going to be awkward. So, they would rather avoid it.

Idk if they are afraid or not, but they don't see any benefit to meeting up or talking.