Am I clinging onto false hope?

brokenhearted91

brokenhearted91

You may have read some of my other posts before, but I am really asking this question now to get honest opinions from people because the longer I carry on thinking the worse it is.

As I've said, the unique thing about our situation is that we are still living together untill the end of May post break up. The main issue with our relationship lately has been my actions and behaviour, and not changing when I said I would. Because we are living together, is this a good chance to show I was serious when I said I was going to change this time (for myself as well as him). Is there any way he could change his mind and regret his decision in the future? We are pretty much getting on okay now after a couple of hick ups, we're talking like we did when we were together (a few things excepted etc).

I do care about him and love him so much, and would love him to give me another chance to prove to him that I want this relationship to work. He said he had to put his emotions to the side when he considered ending it, which makes me feel like there are feelings there but he is trying to ignore them for the sake of doing what 'he thinks is best'.

Am I just clinging onto false hope here or could there be a chance for us in the future? If there is other info about the situation/relationship that could make it clearer which advice you'd give, I'd be happy to answer anything.

You really need to stop posting multiple threads.

It doesn't make you look good.

• Author
brokenhearted91

Sorry about that, I won't do it again. I just thought this was a different matter to some of my previous ones and if I asked this on there, people might not see it.