More about losing her or losing...?

Guys...hear me out...have you been in a relationship that was wildly successful and then suddenly ended...and as things play themselves out, you realize the chances of getting her back once she has moved on are slipping away? Now...

Are you more crazy about losing HER? Or more crazy about the idea of "Losing"? For months, my boys were telling me that when we first broke up I was relieved (although they admitted we should have been married)...but they day I found out she was involved with a new guy, I changed. I have been saying this whole time that time itself showed me how much I loved her and how we worked so well for 2 years, which is why I was fighting for her. But I am slowly realizing that it could be more about "losing" the game/fight/to another guy etc as opposed to losing my love.

Similar thoughts? Situations?

Just curious...

It's more Ego than anything. Your Ego can't take it, as most of ours can't. The key is to be smarter than yourself and go find someone new. You can't dwell on it, you can't dwell on any of it.

Either you can accept it and move on like a man and retain your self dignity, or you can chase like a pathetic love-sick puppy dog and be the brunt of her jokes to her new man and her friends. Think of it that way next time you want to "chase" her.