ex stepping up the "tempo!"

soleharmony1123

soleharmony1123

This afternoon, he asked what I'm doing this weekend. I told him I wasn't sure. Before I could say anything else, he goes "wait a doggone minute, I thought I was coming to see you Saturday." I said, "I beg to differ, I told you it would have to be next Saturday - that's why I said next week."

He was silent for a minute - then said "well, how about I come see you this Saturday and next Saturday if your schedule is not too cramped." I jokingly said "wow!, what would my neighbors think?" Laughed and then told him I'd know something more definite tomorrow.

Later during the conversation, I'd casually mentioned something about a lip exfoliant I was making/using consisting of olive oil, brown sugar and Vaseline. He asked why. (Curious George - yeah, that's him) I explained that since we'd been having all the extremely hot weather, I had to be extra careful with my lips feeling dry. Then he said "oh, I understand, you want to keep 'em kissable for your boyfriend." I said "gotta keep 'em soft and luscious." He got quiet for a minute and I geared the subject back to the upcoming storm that was already in DC and possibly headed out my way.

Then, we were talking about a beach trip I went on a few weeks ago with a friend of mine, and he wanted to know what I did down at the beach. I skirted around his question, and changed the subject to my interview of last week.

Taking it slow, and proceeding with caution. Rolling with it (Steve Winwood)

-Sole

Good for you! Sounds like it's coming along. Keep on with the updates!! Good way to play the game too.

My ex called me yesterday and asked if I would spend time with him on Sunday and go to dinner with him for his birthday.

I think this is awesome but at the same time I still hate the limbo part. I've been patient and understanding and I'm hoping he's going to come around now. When we are together he acts like we are a couple (minus the sex part - he's going to have to commit for that). He's also calling more and asking to see me so I'm hoping there is an end to the limbo! In the meantime I'm keeping busy and active so that I don't go insane.