This is so delicate I have to act smart and with good timing...what do you think ?

engravefeelthevoid

engravefeelthevoid

Okay guys well this is the message she sent me after we had a great valentine's day (first date) on the next day:

"Hey how r u I dunno how to say this I rly had fun the other day but i dont think im ready for a relationship and i dont wanna get you stuck with me so plz forgive me and i hope we can be friends"

my reply was: " hey dun worry about it I know it's a tough decision and I had fun aswell i wish you strength and courage to go on and just know that you'll always be my best valentine :)"

she had gotten me gifts on Vday and we kissed...I drove her home like 100 KM away and gave her gifts aswell and we rly had fun....I ignore her and just say hi if she does...have a great time with my friends and she sees all this....always happy and laughing and smiling and problem free....dont push her or try any **** like the other guys...

she then (2 weeks later) asks me for a CD I was supposed to get on vday and so I get it for her and she sends me saying she loves it...i tell her I love that you love it...she talks to me on msn few times telling me theres sth on her mind...but doesnt tell me what it is...then later on i see her and we go for a 15 mins walk together but we talk about general stuff only...now im still okay with it i do want her back but she loved this guy b4 like 5 months ago who cheated on her shes a mess and she doesnt know what she wants.

im not chasing her and am being casual now I feel she slowed down today she ddnt give much attention but i think its bc shes thinking too much so am gona slow down more...

any tips ?