Does it ever happen?

I just want to know if it ever does happen? When someone leaves you and tells you it's finished and nothing like cheating or anything horrible happens other then the other person doesn't think it will last does that other person ever decide to try again?

Is it possible for someone to leave someone then decide one day that they miss them and want to try again no matter how positive they were in the beginning?

I'm just curious if all of us that are hurting and hoping are doing it blindly or because it does happen and people can be happy again.

Moving on seems to be the best way for everything but for those loves that never leave your mind.....

Of course it happens. We may never know the underlying reason why a partner chooses to break a relationship.

YOU ASK: "Is it possible for someone to leave someone then decide one day that they miss them and want to try again no matter how positive they were in the beginning?"

It's possible and it does happen but don't live your life as if this will happen. People don't usually get out of a relationship without good reason unless they are insane.

Missing someone does not mean they are the person you want to spend your life with. People do different things for different reasons. If your communication was so bad with your partner that you could not get good details of the reason for this break up, then chances are you would not last as a couple.

You don't need a partner who leaves a relationship without making a rational reason to do so.

It's always best to move on and let time take care of the rest.

• Author

I know what was the cause of the break up. It was me. And i regret the things i should have said and done but didn't so much.

We would have worked is what the problem is. I just took too long figuring myself out and what i wanted out of life. She left because she didn't think things were going to get better. All the balls were in my court and i passed it up and lost my love and the last 5 years of my life.

Which is why i'm wondering if there is a chance. If it happens so that i CAN go on and know that there may be hope for me to make things right and have that person who may be my future wife back.

Anything is possible. Just try and keep a clear head, don't blame yourself, if you did anything wrong - simply learn not to do that again, don't resort to any bad habits, and take care of yourself. That's what looks attractive.

"Hopes" kill people.. You never know how much time it takes to have it come true. It also makes you to spend all the energy to get it until you are extremely exhausted .

Wouldn't it be better if there's no hope at all?!