Three years ago today.....

Teacher's Pet

Teacher's Pet

".....I want to see other people....." (The Teacher, via text message)

This morning, I woke up with her mouth on Lil' Poppa.

Oopsie! :)

-TP

she just couldn't stay away. :cool:

TP, my brisket-loving GOP'er, I don't know the history of you and The Teacher, but if you think she is worthy of a second chance, then I fully support you on that.

Best to you, hon. Nice to see you happy and hummered. :D

whichwayisup

She couldn't stay away and you couldn't say no.

I hope not only are you shielding your heart, but also other parts too...

Anyway, take this relationship slowly..

Dude.. with all due respect.. you need to let the past be the past...

If this relationship is to have any chance at success then you need to stop focusing on what she did 3 years ago and concentrate on what she is actively doing.

whichwayisup

Just a suggestion, but why not back off of the sex stuff for a while and actually go out and date? Do stuff together outside of the bedroom. Last thing you want to base your new relationship on is sex..Whatever chemistry that was there before, obviously still exists, so focussing more on rebuilding better communication and getting to know her better so you can fully trust her again, have no doubts, might be better in the long run.

Sorry if I'm coming across like a nag..

Lil' Poppa.

oh, ha, ha, oh yea ....um i get it. ah hah ha ha haaah ha, oh

I've been wondering how much he actually likes this person. I mean deep down. She supposedly ripped his heart out, and when she left she had to have taken a good bit of his confidence with her. He expressed a lot of rage towards her over all the time they were apart. She was the "heartless bitch".

Now she comes back, and within a week or two things are all patched up. Where did the anger go? Do you just put it in a little box and store it away for another time? You can't. It's still there.

This is not a second chance for "them", and I'd be disappointed to think that he really believes it is. It's a second chance for him. This is his quest. TP's holy grail is his manhood, and he thinks she still has it. I don't blame him for trying again, because he has to prove to himself that she didn't really do that to him.

Sweetcheripie
".....I want to see other people....." (The Teacher' date=' via text message) [b']YIKES![/b]

This morning, I woke up with her mouth on Lil' Poppa.

Oopsie! :)

-TP

she just couldn't stay away. :cool:

Happy to hear an update! Hope this works out well for you.

so ... is this revenge fooking?

Yes it is Quank...

I've been wondering how much he actually likes this person. I mean deep down. She supposedly ripped his heart out, and when she left she had to have taken a good bit of his confidence with her. He expressed a lot of rage towards her over all the time they were apart. She was the "heartless bitch".

Now she comes back, and within a week or two things are all patched up. Where did the anger go? Do you just put it in a little box and store it away for another time? You can't. It's still there.

This is not a second chance for "them", and I'd be disappointed to think that he really believes it is. It's a second chance for him. This is his quest. TP's holy grail is his manhood, and he thinks she still has it. I don't blame him for trying again, because he has to prove to himself that she didn't really do that to him.

Landshark, your post is so well put and on point that I just had to agree with you.. :)...

burning 4 revenge
Yes it is Quank...

Landshark, your post is so well put and on point that I just had to agree with you.. :)...

I disagree with Land Sharks entire post as I think TP feels he needs to do this to be a real man again

Well, to be clear, I'm not criticizing. Most guys would do the same thing. Especially if they haven't moved on to a better relationship. But if I'm right, then this relationship is probably going to be a difficult one.

Another thing worth considering: if someone you've jerked around willingly takes you back at the first opportunity, can you really respect them? And do you trust their motives for wanting to be with you?

It's kind of risky when two lonely people get together. It's more risky when they have a history of bad things.

Well, to be clear, I'm not criticizing. Most guys would do the same thing. Especially if they haven't moved on to a better relationship. But if I'm right, then this relationship is probably going to be a difficult one.

Another thing worth considering: if someone you've jerked around willingly takes you back at the first opportunity, can you really respect them? And do you trust their motives for wanting to be with you?

It's kind of risky when two lonely people get together. It's more risky when they have a history of bad things.

I didn't think you were criticizing.. and I don think you are correct that most guys would do the same thing, the big difference is that most guys would be doing it for a quick lay and know that it is temporary..

I don't think TP has figured that part out yet...

Respect and self respect are big key indicators is the success/failure of relationships like this and this thread isn't a good sign of either of those 2 items.

whichwayisup

Landshark, that was a good post reply. I agree with what you said as well.

Bottomline is, TP was all along and still inlove with his ex and this is why he was able to forgive/forget so quickly and take her back in a heart beat. He SHOULD have made her wait, and not have any intimacy with her. My fear for him is, she is going to eventually get bored, since it seems she likes drama and excitement, men who treat her like crap.

Most guys would do it even if theyd moved into a better relationship

You might be right. We all have a bit of Captain Ahab in us.

whichwayisup

Just another thought, how quickly TP has taken her back just shows that his 3 years of misery, depression etc, has been wiped out with one swoop and he's right back with her. This woman who treated him like crap, hurt him, betrayed him.. She says she's changed, or he thinks she's changed.. Just think how quickly she could easily slip back into her old routines and ways of thinking/behaving. Eerie...

Trialbyfire

tp, I wish you well. It concerns me that you're posting something like this, in that it's TMI about her.

If you can't fully forgive, you're not going to have an honest second chance.

Excellent point, Joh - I mean, Land Shark. TP, guard your heart!!

Agreed. On some level he can't possibly respect her because of how she's treated him. Reminds me of the song "You Really Got a Hold on Me"

I don't like you

But I love you

Seems that I'm always

Thinkin' of you

Oh, ho, ho, you treat me badly

I love you madly

You've really got a hold on me

Freedom Now
tp, I wish you well. It concerns me that you're posting something like this, in that it's TMI about her.

If you can't fully forgive, you're not going to have an honest second chance.

I, too, think this is TMI about the Teacher.

It shows a lack of respect for her by bragging about her having her mouth on his wang. It reeks of locker room talk in high school.

Not the type of thing you say about a woman you respect.

I wonder what Teacher would think if she read TP's post....

iBelieve In Symmetry
Sorry if I'm coming across like a nag..

I think you're being completely reasonable.

I wonder if he even pays attention to the stuff people advice him to do...

He makes it seem like he just laughs at it and rebels.