Have you ever dumped a girl only to regret it a couple of months later????

jessicasilver

jessicasilver

Have you ever dumped a girl only to regret it a couple of months later???? what made you regret it and did you tell your ex you regreted it or did you have too much pride???

When I spoke to my ex 2 times after he dumped me he told me he regretted it and I know it was very hard for him to do, def pride related, like he had to eat some humble pie. He actually told me in great detail what a mistake it was for him to dump me and said afterwards that it did not make him feel better to admit it but he wanted to clear the air.. Not an easy task for him and I was shocked. Hope this helps. By the way it took him 1 year to fess up on this. I knew it all along but it was nice to hear it from the horses mouth.

Yes I have and I regret with every fiber of my being. The day after I dumped her she told me she was pregnant. I am such a retard becuase now I dont get to be around her while she is going through all this

summerlady had you moved on enough at the time for it to just be a nice to hear? Were you in another relationship and if not did you think of trying things again?

I hope my ex regretts it. thinking that she doesnt care and is having the time of her life makes me feel ashamed that i cant maintain a relationship. If i knew she regretted it i wouldnt feel so worthless i reckon

• Author
jessicasilver
summerlady had you moved on enough at the time for it to just be a nice to hear? Were you in another relationship and if not did you think of trying things again?

I hope my ex regretts it. thinking that she doesnt care and is having the time of her life makes me feel ashamed that i cant maintain a relationship. If i knew she regretted it i wouldnt feel so worthless i reckon

i guess we are both in the same dilema... its been 2 months since my break up :( i been hearing how his always out and about, he was never a clubbing sort of guy when he was with me but now his always out in bars and clubs!! but who is to say they are happy and we are not... we always assume the grass is greener on the other side!!!

you are not worthless, and eventually you will find someone much better, your just comparing every girl to her which is wrong because we are all individually different, you will never find someone exactly like her....do you really want someone like her?? :S i know it feels like your never going to get over her, i feel the same about him, some days i think im over him then i have a really bad day and i think about him, probably having the time of his life with a new girl but its normal :) really right now if i had to chose between him wanting me back or me being over it, i would pick me being over it.... im just getting a little sick and tired of wasting my time

Here is the deal. I was in another relationship as it was 1 year later BUT here is the big old BUT, I was still in love with my ex but I was in denial about it. The person I was with when he finally called me back was a rebound but I did not realize that at the time. I was so devastated that it took him 1 year to call me back, that seems like forever to me, not sure what you think about it. I was so angry that he waited 1 year that I flipped out on him and punished him by not giving him a 2nd chance which was DUMB!!!! Call it pride call it stupidity, call it whatever you want. I made a bad choice. Maybe he needed that 1 year to figure out how much he loved me, everyone is different but I was to young and inexperienced to get this. I learned the hard way I guess.

• Author
jessicasilver
Here is the deal. I was in another relationship as it was 1 year later BUT here is the big old BUT, I was still in love with my ex but I was in denial about it. The person I was with when he finally called me back was a rebound but I did not realize that at the time. I was so devastated that it took him 1 year to call me back, that seems like forever to me, not sure what you think about it. I was so angry that he waited 1 year that I flipped out on him and punished him by not giving him a 2nd chance which was DUMB!!!! Call it pride call it stupidity, call it whatever you want. I made a bad choice. Maybe he needed that 1 year to figure out how much he loved me, everyone is different but I was to young and inexperienced to get this. I learned the hard way I guess.

thats what im scared of... being with someone to get over my ex... its only been 2 months and i had offers from other guys but i refuse to get in to a relationship with someone just so i wont feel lonely because i know ill just be going round in circles... i got to get over him fully before i can let someone back in my life or ill just keep running back to him and thats not what i want :( i want him to regret it and tell me and i want to feel comfortable telling him its too late im over you without making a mistake!! summerlady are you still with the rebound guy?! are you still in love with your ex??

thats what im scared of... being with someone to get over my ex... its only been 2 months and i had offers from other guys but i refuse to get in to a relationship with someone just so i wont feel lonely because i know ill just be going round in circles... i got to get over him fully before i can let someone back in my life or ill just keep running back to him and thats not what i want :( i want him to regret it and tell me and i want to feel comfortable telling him its too late im over you without making a mistake!! summerlady are you still with the rebound guy?! are you still in love with your ex??

No I married and then divorced my rebound guy. I had so many unresolved issues with my ex I had no business getting married. I should have sought counseling and stayed on my own a little longer. I was so hurt he left me that I sought comfort with someone else that was not a good fit for me. Now rebounds do sometimes work out, I forget the statistic but the person has to be a good fit for you. Since I was not in the right frame of mind when I dated the rebound, I made a bad choice, we were not good for each other. Its all about choosing well and that I did not do. I am still in love with my ex and we have recently caught up, he also is divorced. Not sure where its going to go, interesting......

Have you ever dumped a girl only to regret it a couple of months later????

once or twice, but generally no

i guess we are both in the same dilema... its been 2 months since my break up :( i been hearing how his always out and about, he was never a clubbing sort of guy when he was with me but now his always out in bars and clubs!! but who is to say they are happy and we are not... we always assume the grass is greener on the other side!!!

you are not worthless, and eventually you will find someone much better, your just comparing every girl to her which is wrong because we are all individually different, you will never find someone exactly like her....do you really want someone like her?? :S i know it feels like your never going to get over her, i feel the same about him, some days i think im over him then i have a really bad day and i think about him, probably having the time of his life with a new girl but its normal :) really right now if i had to chose between him wanting me back or me being over it, i would pick me being over it.... im just getting a little sick and tired of wasting my time

Its coming up on 4 weeks for me. I get to leave in a few days though so hope that helps me forget everything! My emotions are on a rollercoaster, sometimes i feel ok and other times like today i hate her so much for discarding me so easily. I just want to forget about her. She had alot of good qualities that i would look for in a girl, but some negative ones as well that i wont. And yea feeling worthless comes with the territory i guess. That will take time to get over i think. Out of my anger at her comes the hope she defiently regretts things in future and feels at least a small part of the loss i have gone through

yes, but only in hindsight can I really look back and see that I was way better off without an ex.

Your ex is an ex for a reason, and they are good reasons.