The latest on Ian!

Hi everyone,

Been away from Loveshack for a while. Had my baby- a girl called Tianna on 28th October. So now i'm on my own with 2 kids and their father, Ian is worse than ever (for full story read my last story- "I treat him bad now i want him back")

I dont know what to do with him. Since he left back in August he got involved with a bad crowd and now he's always down the pub. He even takes the kids down there when he has them. He dont spend time on his own with his kids, hes always got a mate with him!!!

He's not being a very responsible father in my eyes. Today for example we were argueing in a park when he started pulling me about and he slapped me really hard. One of the gardeners saw what he'd done and told him to leave.

However I still love him and hope that he'll realise what he's doing and come back to me. I blamed myself for him leaving but now i think i was wrong to do so. He wasn't nice to me either!!! But i can forgive him but he cant forgive me when i wasnt as bad to him as he was to me.

I am now on anti-depressents coz i cant cope not having him with me. He uses me to borrow money and i fall for it over and over again.

Elsie

Oh dear. I don't usually reply to posts that I feel I can't contribute to in a helpful way. And I'm certainly not equipped to even begin to address the problems you've cited. But I can say this much: you really, really need to get some professional help. I'm not saying this in a condescending, wow-isn't-she-a-fruitloop kind of way. I'm saying that you meet all the criteria for being a battered woman, and that's not something you can get help for on a website.

1. He hits you!

2. He takes your money!

3. He is at best a negligent parent, and possibly far worse!

I can't begin to help you extricate yourself from this. But any one of these three things are in and of themselves enough to warrant keeping away from him. You've got them all together. If you walk into any women's shelter or community center and tell them these three things, they will be able to direct you to someone who can start to help you.

Please get some help: for yourself, and for your kids.

I guess bc you were too focused on what you had done "wrong" that made him leave. I'm glad you realize that he wasn't all that nice to you, and it would upset me too that he couldn't just forgive you. Talk about a double standard!!

I agree with Midori, please get some help! I wouldn't be able to rest easily knowing my children were with him at a PUB or with some friends that could molest or hurt your children!