X asking to hook him up?

my x texted me asking to hook him up with other girls (on several occasions), saying we should have casual sex and, in the meantime, if i have friends he can date, i should set it up.

me: "what should i tell them?"

him: "i know a great guy you guys would be great together".

me: "i don't want to be lying by omission"...

aside from the way he treated me (not great, to say the least), he is very far from great. in fact, he is the biggest jerk i know (and i'm not saying this because i'm biased).

for instance, he thinks that if he has sex with a married person it's ok because it's not his vows he's breaking. mind you, this guy is 40, not 22.

after i tried to explain to him how i really don't want my friends involved (don't sh,,t where u sleep) he gets mad and says - "ok, i'm done with you. i guess you want to play games like always" ...

i haven't heard from him since (this was last night, we usually text every night).

what is he talking about?

am i in the wrong?

please help!

ps - i did explain to him, politely, why i made that comment - because of the vows thing (we just had a conversation about that the night before),

did i hurt his male ego or something??

american-woman
my x texted me asking to hook him up with other girls (on several occasions), saying we should have casual sex and, in the meantime, if i have friends he can date, i should set it up.

aside from the way he treated me (not great, to say the least), he is very far from great. in fact, he is the biggest jerk i know (and i'm not saying this because i'm biased).

for instance, he thinks that if he has sex with a married person it's ok because it's not his vows he's breaking. mind you, this guy is 40, not 22.

after i tried to explain to him how i really don't want my friends involved (don't sh,,t where u sleep) he gets mad and says - "ok, i'm done with you. i guess you want to play games like always" ...

i haven't heard from him since (this was last night, we usually text every night).

am i in the wrong?

please help!

ps - i did explain to him, politely, why i made that comment - because of the vows thing (we just had a conversation about that the night before),

Was he dropped on his head?

am i in the wrong?

please help!

Just ignore him. Don't hook him up with your friends.

On the other hand, you could try to hook him up with someone you really don't like :)

What a jerk for actually suggesting that to you. Good riddance and I do hope you feel a whole bunch better after that!

• Author

yup... for a minute there i was thinking i was dropped on the head... lol

he's the one completely out of line!

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!