Success Story

terrus peeck

terrus peeck

Heya people,

I just want to tell you all about my second chance story.

I was in a serious relationship with a woman, we were the same age and got together after being friends in Feb. 2004. We had a rocky start, middle and end. We broke up March, 11 2005. We saw each other one time and then would talk over AIM but our contact would stop for months and we didnt talk for all of 2006. In May, 2007, I contacted her and we were talking via e-mail, AIM, and the Phone. She was dating people, as was I. I got an email from her telling me that she is madly in love me with me and that, 'its hard when we are not talking, and even harder when we are talking.' I read the e-mail and used my last 20 dollars for a bus ticket to a City close to her. About 4 minutes from her via Car. I get there and walk to a nearby Starbucks and call her. I didnt know if she would even be home or anything. So I called her and was like 'have dinner with me.' and she was like 'yeah ill drive up there hehe' as a joke and I said 'you wouldnt have to go too far.' and she said 'where are you!?' I told her and she came to the starbucks. We hadnt really talked in a year and hadnt seen each other in 2 years. She got me a hotel room and said she can spend the night if I want. I said ok and one thing led to another and boom, we are back together. We have been back together now for 8 months as of Yesterday, and we are engaged. Thats my story.

Congrats on your engagement! :bunny:

Just goes to show that it really is important to trust our own gut -- good job listening to yours and then having the courage to follow-up.

All the best to both of you, in the future.

Congratulations on your engagement!!So nice to hear a success story for once.

:)

Believe it or not, This actually gives me more hope for my ex and I for the future.