still riding the rollercoaster

I totally do not know what to do. I talk to my ex almost every night for hours. we have been broken up now for 6 mnths and the first few mnths we were apart we spoke just every now and then and now we are up to every night, hours on end. And I really feel like I am going to go crazy. Not only has he told me how he could kick himself for losing me, but then he does absolutely nothing about it. I get so mad and swear to myself that the next time he contacts me I'm telling him game over but i melt all over again and two hours later I'm all flustered and thinking about him. Then last night we were talking about movies that make us cry and he tells me that we should have sad movie night. ok what the hell?????? I dont know what this guy wants from me anymore

what should I do????

• Author

why do u say that. ive had one other guy friend say to me that he thinks hes gay or bi bc he acts like he likes me but yet hes not with me. but my ex i dont think is gay as he has made remarks against that.

Making remarks has nothing to do with it. Gay guys have girlfriends. And kiss their girlfriends. But they're still gay.

I don't know. I just thought maybe he was gay. How he's sorry to let you go. But does nothing about it. And the sad movies...definitely the sad movies is a major suspicion.

Did you ever ask him if he's gay? If he likes you and knows he won't be judged by you or spread it around he may come out and say so. And then you can have a chance to let him go and keep wishing for more from him than just a friend.

And if he says no then you can tell him his actions make you confused. Either way it will lead to a deep conversation.