Off in a new city, maybe another chance?

Chainbrain

Alrighty,

So I had dated this girl in high school for almost 2 years. Lots of great times, we loved each other and all that stuff. About 3 months before graduation she broke up with me saying that she couldn't deal with a boyfriend right now. She eventually started dating her ex (the guy before me). I still keep in contact with her Sister (we are best friends) and Mom (we talk frequently) and it seems as if they are still "rooting" for me.

So, in September me and my ex ended up going to the same University, along with her new boyfriend. I saw her once, and we had a great time, but I told her we couldn't hang out anymore. We hadn't spoken for about 2 months when I mailed her and we started talking a bit. She started telling me about how much she misses me and how she thinks about me all the time and that she wants to see me really bad.

Anyways, things are going rough for her in school now (she always takes on more stuff than she can handle). Her parents split up recently, and she hasn't been able to make any meaningful friends here. So shes having an overall rough time. She recently broke up with this boyfriend of hers because he hasn't been providing her with the support she had wanted and he made her feel like she wasn't a priority (she hasn't said anything about the break up, I've heard it from others).

Shes been talking to me nightly now, and we've just been talking about everything. Shes happy to have someone who is there for her now, and someone to talk to. Her mother and sister have pretty much given me the task of making sure that shes alright.

Now, I just get the feeling that we may have another chance together. Shes been trying to make a lot of plans with me lately, but none have happened yet due to differences in schedules. We plan on getting together quite a bit when we can. Her mom and sister are coming down this weekend and we're all supposed to do a few things together, as well.

I just need someone else's opinion. It feels like we may be able to have a second chance. I mean, not immediately, but maybe once we start hanging out again and she realizes what she means to me, and what I would do for her. Don't get me wrong, I am pretty much over this girl, so if she wants to remain friends, I would still be happy. Its like a have a crush on her again. What do you guys think? Do you think she only wants to be friends? I know I've only given limited information, but I just felt like typing this stuff out, haha.

I don't know. You sound like a nice guy and it annoys me that she is chopping and changing according to her needs. She breaks up with you because she wants to do her own thing, then she gets back with her ex then she realises that he wasn't for her after all (didn't she know first time around what he is like?) and now she possibly wants you.

What if she changes her mind again? Why does she keep holding on to the past and go back to exes? Whatever you end up doing, don't let her hurt you. I'm usually the first person to say that trust is a good thing but she could muck you about a bit I think. She doesn't know what she wants or she doesn't have the guts to go single for a while and find whom she wants.