ex wants me back?

seawolves_19

seawolves_19

Well me and my ex started dating about 2 months ago, things started off fast, and I thought it would'nt last more then a few weeks, she is 18, and I am 20. Well we ended up being together for about a month. About a month after we were together, she told me she had strong feelings for me, so I was happy and thought that the relationship was one that would last, but a couple days later she came up to me saying that her father did not want her with me, but she was not going to listen to him and would rather be with me. The confusing part came when a few days later she told me was choosing to listen to him, she still listens to her parents so I respected his decision and we broke it off. I was a little heartbroken about what happened, but if she had truely cared about me she would'nt have listened. I approached her about a week later about it, and she got mad at me for asking that, and that she liked me alot more then she ever told me, I felt like a jerk for questioning that. I still had strong feelings for her, but I never told her, I did not want to come off sounding desperate. Well on my mates advice I began seeing other girls and I seemingly got her out of my life. Last week one of her friends came to me and told me she wanted to ask me back out, I am not involved with anyone at the moment, we are going to the same school in the spring, so her parents are not a factor, what should I do? If I take her right back would that show her that she could possibly break up with me and keep me as a rebound in the future? I don't really want to show her how much she matters to me, I want to regain my trust in her. Should I try to make contact with her again?