Should I contact her?

Ok i was dating this girl for 7 months it was a long disatnce realationhsip but we got along so good had no problems at all with us. She said she loved me and was talking about us getting married sometime in the future. She was thinking about moving to my state and see how she could adjust, then she told me she was having doubts that she could do it and i ahve two children and she was scared about that not having any children herself. So about moth ago she said she wanted some time to think things through get her feelings straight, so i backed offf well 11 days went by and no contact by me or her , then i sent a text just saying hi she didnt respond for about three hours before she responded i send another on esaying it is ok i see she isnt talking to me and i wouldnt bother her anymore she send me a text saying she want ignoring me she was working and that she had been thinking about me and would talk to me later well 8 days have past and nothing. I ahve asked her three time sto just tell me if she is in love with me and if she wanted to break up and she just sayes she dont know what to say she needs time . So should i just ask her to tell me one way or the other im setting here wondering what i am suppose to do? I am ready to move on date others. She may not any plans to contact me, who knows what she is doing is it fair for me to set here and wait when she isnt communicating wih me?

funkybassplayer

I dont think there is much you can do, but leave it to her. I was in similar but i loved her kids, so it could be that she may be is not ready to take on the commitment. Eighter way i would leave her for now, and see if she gets back to you, but i have to say, it doesnt look good. Sorry.

No don't leave it to her. If you do then this will drag on forever and all that will happen is that as each day goes by she will feel less and less for you. This is what happens when people take "breaks". You need to somehow get her on the phone so you two can talk. Work things out together. Don't push her away by trying to contact her a lot, but you need to talk to her about this and make these decisions together. If at all possible talk in person. Sit down and have a long talk.