Hoping for a new chance...

SolidSolutions

SolidSolutions

[COLOR=black]Hi everybody,[/COLOR]

I've reading this forum almost every day in the last couple of months. Sometimes people in here just give strength to keep moving on and some other times… well, some times I guess it just makes me cry and struggle a bit more.

My story is really long, so I’ll try to be as forthcoming as possible and expose only the crucial facts...

I started dating a girl about 6 and half years ago (btw, I’m Portuguese). Since that time, she broke up with me three times. The first time it happened, was after 3,5 year of dating – it ripped my heart of and besides this, she got a new bf just after a month – anyway, it only lasted 4 or 5 months and afterwards, she came back to me and life was great.

During the last September, she broke up with me again complaining that I wasn’t never there for her… she was kind of right – this time I got her back easily and prove herself that thongs could be different. Things definitely got different and I was always there for her!

In March 2007 she broke up again with me and this time things just seems irreversible – I’ve tried NC, tried to be her friend, tried almost everything… but nothing! She just says that she doesn’t love me anymore and there is nothing I can do… In her opinion, everything has an end and our relationship just ended and there is no way back!

The thing is I still love this gril a lot… I would do anything to have her back and I know I’m probably being really stupid, but what to do when I still love her will all my strengths?!

Small details – we were each others first real lovers (I kind of had a couple of small things before, but nothing important). She´s 23 and I’m 25 and have a wonderful job…

Any thoughts?

Thank you everybody.

• Author
SolidSolutions

C'mon people! Please give me some advice. I'm in a need for help here.

Just tell me about your stories, happy endings, whatever...

Thanks

Hey Solid - You should re-read your post because I think you already answered yourself:

"she broke up again with me and this time things just seems irreversible – I’ve tried NC, tried to be her friend, tried almost everything… but nothing! She just says that she doesn’t love me anymore and there is nothing I can do… In her opinion, everything has an end and our relationship just ended and there is no way back!"

It is painful that someone you love tells you they dont love you, but at this point there is nothing you can do. Learn to be happy with yourself. Go about your life, hang out with friends, workout, be happy alone. It is hard at first but it will get better, and you will find someone better for you when you are ready.