She's back into my life...

I been dating this girl for a month and it was a wild month. I really felt something from the start with her. I went all out with this one, I would wait for her after her job with roses and take her out to dinner and etc. She use to text me a million times a day and she even surprised me at my job with a gift. We were at a stage where it was really scary and I saw myself falling in love with her.

So about a few days she had lots of problems with her life long friends and she got into a state of depression, so she told me how she couldn't be with me cause she couldn't give me her heart now and how much she really liked me but can't go through it. How different i'am for her past bf's and how good I treat her was all new and scary. I decided to give her space with no talking or phone calls, just last night she called my home while I was away and left text's on my cell phone. She was telling me how much she missed me and missed my voice and being with me. We aren't together, but I find ourself kissing, holding hands and talking again like a couple yet she still isn't ready but doesn't wanna let me go.

My question is what should I do? I like her a lot but she can't seem to let me go and I can't seem to stay away. I wanna be with her but not because she is lonely but cause she cares for me.