back with ex, just for sex or vulnerability? Do i tell my man?

Is love a combination of pain and happiness? Because i am falling apart, missing my boyfriend of one month now. (Formerly my bestfriend from childhood for 16years).

When him and i decided to start dating, he was just getting out of a three year reln and i, a one year relationship. He was here on holiday and went back (which is thousands of miles away) to college. We cant see eachother until about December or January 2008 because of conflicting college dates for him and i.

Lately i am beginning to get more postive thoughts about my ex, who i broke up with in April.

He lives in the same city as i and because he is actively hunting me up, on a daily, sometimes hourly basis, i feel vulnerable that i could end up falling in his lap, even briefly which i am struggling to avoid. But i am weak now.

the absence of my boyfriend and not being able to talk about five times a week is making me feel so lonely and vulnerable. Do i tell my boyfriend what my fears are?

How do i get up and move away from all this temptation. Love hurts if its what i feel.