no show!!

I went to a 3hour away town to visit some friends for a weekend and ahead of time I called this guy I know that happens to live there too and told him I would like to see him. He was very nice about it and we made plans to hang out. So I called him when I got there and he again confirmed he would be picking me up at a later time, once he got off work he again called and said he would be there within the hour, I get ready and he never shows. I called and went straight to voice mail!the next i called him when I was on my way home to make sure nothing bad had happened to him and it rang but not answer. which means nothing bad had happened! but why would he do this to me? we have known each other for nearly five years!! I really want to write him an email telling him how disrespectful he was and how I dont appreciate what he did...is it a good idea?

HELP!!

WithOrWithoutYou

The world is full of people who do not do that which they say they will do. Chalk it up as a lesson learned. At least you learned who in your life is not reliable, so now you can concentrate on who in your life is worth spending time with.