Sister in Law Problems

Well, it seems like it is over between my boyfriend and I.

It's a rather complicated story but I will try to keep it brief.

I have been living with him and his sister and mother and neice, and great-nephew for the last few months. My main complaint was that I wanted to spend more time with him. I had really started to resent the lack of privacy that we had.

A week ago, his sister told me that she had a dream that I looked like I was demon-possessed and that I was attacking her. Now, I'm not ... but that dream really freaked me out, because it was like she was looking at me, wondering if it was true.

I did get mad at her the night before because he had been giving me the silent treatment, and I asked him what was wrong, but he said nothing. She then told me that I shouldn't always make a big deal out of nothing. I blew up at her and told her I was tired of people acting like I was imagining things.

So she said, when telling me about the dream, that she thought it had come true when I got mad at her that night.

This is really, really weird~!

Then, I found out that she was going to a birthday party with her brother, after he cancelled going with me. He would have had to wait two extra hours to take me after work, but he said he didn't want to. And he was taking her.

It just felt like he was taking her above me a lot, and I said something. He acted like, again, I was just making a deal out of nothing, and told me to leave the room.

That was the last time we talked. (a week ago). I went to stay at a friend's house for a couple of days but he won't call me back.

She has told me that she thought she could live with my boyfriend for the rest of her life but then I came along.

I feel like she has broke up. She probably told him about the dream, etc, and now he won't call me.

This is such a crazy situation!