Did I lose her for good?

How do I get her back?

I broke off with my girlfriend of 7 yrs because we seemed to be stuck in a rut. We had both had long term marraiges., and both got divorced around the same time. When our relationship blossomed. We had a great 7 years of course there were ups and downs during it. Mainly because neither one of us wanted to commit but generally is was really good. We lived in separate house but we stayed (mainly at hers ) every day and night. Just living together but both paying our own bills etc. Some life altering things happened in the months just before the break. That made me think of where our lives, particularly mine was going. I decided to break up and try being single for a while, at the end of 2005 we split. She was devastated. We still remained friends. Throughout the year. I play golf and was playing golf with a woman once a week that used to be both our friends, She did in the early days of playing golf with her ask me if I felt any romantice between us. I said No I liked her just as a friend, we got along well, (I taught her golf and she paid for the games.). I had no romantic feelings for, we were just friends. In March 2006 the golf friend filed for her own divorce. But even though we were just friends my ex felt we were seeing each other romantically, we were not however. any way to cut a long story short I finshed playing golf with that lady friend in Nov 2006 ..My ex and I had remained good friends all year. At the end of 2006 I knew I loved my ex so much and I felt that I wanted to reconcile but not like before this time get married and share everything. When I told her this........... Bam she shut me out. Told me that she was over me. We could be friends but nothing more than that. She did not love me. She said it took her 9 months to get over the heartache of losing me. Now she is moving on. It has been 6 weeks since I asked her to come back. We have a some lunches and a couple of really nice talks and just when I think we are working it out she goes back to being angry and shuts me down again. Because I called too much after a week of no contact.

Is it over ????? or do I stand a chance of getting her back???? . Now because I bugged her too much, she says she wants me not to call her or anything, she will call me if she wants too. Can anyone please answer me?......have I lost her forever? I love so her so much what can I do? I was a comlete fool. Will some please answer what they think.

Trialbyfire

You've got a long way to work back into her good graces whether she ever lets you back in or not. You broke trust. If you want to continue pursuit, it will be at her pace and her pace alone.

You made a personal choice by prioritizing your "golf buddy" over the person who you supposedly loved. I won't even begin to guess what made you do something like this.