A second chance for friendship???

Recently me and my friend have cut off ties. Things were getting real sticky as of late and decided it was best to just let things die instead of making things worse.

At first she told me she wanted a break. When I asked her a couple weeks later if we'd ever get back to just talking and hangin out, she said it was best to just move on and let things happen naturally. She said it was time to move on and sometimes things have to die.

Even after all of this, she still has consistently made contact on her part. She called me a week after she wanted the break, and has contacted every week thereafter.

If she is so positive of her decision to just leave what we had int he dust, why even bother calling or texting me?

I remember the last day we were together and her saying she loved me and fearing she would never speak to me again. Is he contact seen as a sign of maybe aving some type of reconciliation in the future???

I don't even mean it as lovers, but friends would suffice. We had a very deep connection.

I've been through it myself...on your end and hers.

She's not sure what she wants right now.

But watch this: you can take charge of the situation by manning up, and making time for yourself.

Don't return her texts right away, if at all. Don't be by the phone everytime she calls.

Try it. She might disappear for a bit, like she's given up and she's moving on...but it'll drive her crazy not know what to expect next from you.