Do I want him BACK, I miss him so much!

What do you think about this??????

OK here goes! THIS MIGHT BE A LONG ONE!!!!

I need help trying to figure out what I should do?? I broke it off with my EX eight months ago after dating off and on for 4 years. I love him so much he even went to jail (1 year) and I was their for him before, during, and after jail....... When he got out he treated me as if I was his personal ATM. I finally got tired of it a year and half into the relationsip after he got out of jail and called it quits.

I did not mind helping him because before he went to jail he would jump a bridge for me and did the same thing I did for him. I notice the more I help him the less he would help his self. But what really made me throw in the towel. In his cell phone I saw that he had another girl saved as "My Wifey" and one other time before I saw that he text messaged his EX and said that he "Love Her".... Which by the way she called me and told me she want nothing else to do with him because she has moved on to better....... (INTERESTING) That further made up my mind to leave!

Of course I confronted him about it he try to sweet talk me and I was not having it. He even told me once when he get his act together and his life back before the jail incident. "I would be the one he settle down with and marry!!" I am not no fool that listen to guys BS and that comment lead me thinking he was cheating and not true to me.

So I decided to get away from him...... But I think about him consistley and I love him so much. I am not sure if he love me the way I do.

ONE THING..... The guy I moved on with his my ex's friend..... Well it's my EX's-cousins' bestfriend. My EX and current BF dont speak unless they go to band practice. It's safe to say they know of each other but are not close. I AM NOT NO HOE OR ANYTHING!!!!!! LETS MAKE THAT CLEAR.

My BF now does not make me feel the way my EX's did, he never have time for me, make plans and breaks them. I live in DC and my BF lives in FL. When I go home I expect to see him and go out!!!

When my EX found out that my current BF and I was dating he was so upset and was talking craziness out the side of his neck. I never knew how he really really really felt about me until he called me in a ranged when got word that my current BF and I were dating.

I miss him so much, I see that he made some progress in the past eight months (got a JOB, his own place, a SUV) That really don't mean that he will treat me better!!!

So anyway I called my EX up and I told him I want to tell him something but I need to tell him face-to-face. I will be in town for Christmas!! He said he will pick me up from the airport. I guess go grab a bite to eat and chill. I just want HIM BACK. I want to apologize how I carried the situation and just work on our friendship again if nothing else.

What do you think I should do? Do you think he will take me back?