I feel lonely, venting...

loveinlife

Its Sunday in Northern Cali, this whole weekend I've been partying so hard. Had so much fun, met a few girls and even got a number. Today, which is suppose to be my recovery day, I am sitting outside my patio drinking a starbucks coffee and feeling lonely without a gf.

No special person in my life who wants to hang out with me. I wish there is someone out there who would want to spend quality time with me. There are two girls who want to hang out, I know both of them like me. Both of them always telling me to go hang out with them. The only thing is that they are not my type.

I guess everyday, I am looking forward to meet my soulmate. Perhaps I want too much too soon.

I feel so lonely.

Hey love-

It's hard to want what you can't have, isn't it? Especially when that thing is more than just any old other person as a companion.

Don't rus yourself into something that doesn't feel right, just because. Sooner or later, it will at least have a bit of "rightness" you can chase.

It just takes the hardest thing to deal with: time.

• Author

Thanks for the support KittenMoon. ;D

I liked what you said about time, its "the hardest thing to deal with."

Yeah I shouldn't rush into anything.

Thanks!

um...let me guess. Both of them are fat and/or ugly?

That has got to be the fu**ng funniest post I have ever seen!

I'm dying over here.......

You do have a G/F close to you, she's that member attached to your exremity called your hand. Take a little time to get to know her, she can be a great person to have around, and she doesn't talk back.

Good luck dude!