Not looking forward to tomorrow...

Diver012

I am a firm believer in No Contact. I hate the thought of being around this woman after what happened. I would much rather move on with my life and drop it.

Problem is I work with her... damnit. Tomorrow I got a freakin management meeting and shes gonna be there. I have to sit in the damn room for an hour and pretend to smile, and be cheery and pleasant, when all I really want to do is not be there at all.

I know this is bias, but dont ever, ever ever date someone you work with. Atleast not in a professional environment...

Ill probably be on here tomorrow night bitching about how much it sucked... hehe

I know this is bias, but dont ever, ever ever date someone you work with. Atleast not in a professional environment... hehe

I have never been a believer in dating within your work place!! I have been attracted to lots of guys I worked with, but pretend to go on unoticing of the attracted, and I am so glad I did. I did that for the abstaining from the very thing you're going through. Not to mention it isn't very professional, but it happens. I'm sure you've learned your lesson. :p

Just go in there tomorrow and hold your head high as if everything is awesome!! I know it's hard but it's just part of NC. Them, come home, jump right on your LS, and rant and rave the night away!! :D

• Author

It will be ok. I can say atleast one thing, and you will have to execuse the guy moment, but I can say I got one of the hottest pieces of a$$ in the company... Maybe ill go in there with that attitude cause there aint no other guy there thats had or will have that shot again

:p:D

It will be ok. I can say atleast one thing, and you will have to execuse the guy moment, but I can say I got one of the hottest pieces of a$$ in the company... Maybe ill go in there with that attitude cause there aint no other guy there thats had or will have that shot again

:p:D

Cocky are we?? :p Look at this however you need to to get through you're day. Just don't come across as arogent, unless of course, that is the look you are wanting :D

I'm asking whether I should be pining away over someone I work with and you feel otherwise. The best advice I could give you would to be to walk in - shoulders back - head up and with the best smile you could possibly give at that moment. Silence and strength speak more than 1000 words ever could. There is nothing to say but to sit there and do your job as best as you can. Make the other person think about what they lost......