some random things, read on if you want to

Brittanyjean06

Brittanyjean06

Well I'm sure most of you know my story, and if not long story short

was in a relationship for 3 years, broke up 1 year ago( a really bad break up) I had broke up with him, a week later he got another girlfriend...has been with her ever since

so yeah that was hard to go through, and about amonth ago I had been recieving hang ups alot, and it really only ties down to him...but that is just wish ful thinking

Those phone calls, honestly put me back at square one, I guess it brought back the hope I was truely feeling inside.. well he was my first love

I will honestly always have hope of him ever talking to me again, when he was a total ass for 3 years..but I loved him

I really am ad a disorganized point in my life, I meen I can go out and have fun...but the pain of course still lingers..I miss him, I want him blahbalhahl

and when a song appears that reminds me of him like yellow ed better ( by pearl jam) I really gotta turn it off

But that scares me, I'm not letting those scary feelings out because I am afraid to feel them so I switch back to a good song

Is that not healthy? if I cross that song a long time from now it will probaly bring up feelings I can't get out..

people say just don't listen to those sings, but It's alot deeper than that don't you think? It's that me bottling up my feelings inside , I know it will take a long long time...I meen a year isn't a long time for me ...

any advice?

What I suggest, take a long vacation... one month if possible.

You have no choice but to make new friends, do new things or hide in your hotel room for the duration.

It has been three months and I still think about her, known her for almost 6 years.

The songs is something that affects most people, even now I do not listen to some artists and songs. Even deleted it from my iPod & iTunes, stored the CD's in the goulage never to be seen again.

What you are going thru is healthy but getting obsessive, 1 year and you are still young, under 20. So go out and enjoy life a little. Get your own ball and go bowling, any guy that makes fun of your, bowl at them :lmao::p

• Author
Brittanyjean06

Yeah I was prettyy obssessed over this guy, I meen he was my first love..

well I still have so much time left for me, but i hear stories of people always loving them, guess I will have to find that out for my self!

lol and I suck at bowling:) but thanks for the advice!

lol and I suck at bowling:) but thanks for the advice!

All the reason to get above 280.

Any guys that come up to you and give you lip. You can say, why do I need your balls when I have this big ball and know how to use it.

;):eek::confused::cool::lmao: :lmao:

Just messing with you. Do something you like, may not be bowling, ice skating?

I have heard from several different sources that it often takes half the time of the relationship to heal. If the relationship lasted 6 months then it will take 3 months to heal. Since your relationship lasted 3 years - you're looking at a year and a half. Get on myspace, join a poker league, learn to bowl. This will get you out and meeting new people. Trust me, time will heal your wounds - I've been there.

• Author
Brittanyjean06

I really don't believe in that, just because there just getting numbers involved, for instance

My friend went out with someone for 3 months( did fall in love with him)

took her 2 1/2 years to get over, and still isn't fully over him yet

It has almost been a year, if your rightt han 7 more months and I should be fine, who knows.

I will try that though ahhaaa

I don't into these formulae about how long it takes to get over someone. We are talking about human relationships, its way more complex than that.

Often, you don't really know what you feel about someone until you lose them. I had a relationship that only lasted a few days but we were just head over heels from the start. She broke up with me for no reason at all (eventually I found out she wasn't sure if she was a lesbian or not so I think it was that). I was cut up about it for AGES.

On the other hand, I mutually ended a relationship that went on for 7 years and was with another girl right away, and I never looked back and didn't really miss her.

So it depends how you felt about the person and loads of other factors.