Is this a joke?

fabulousgal

fabulousgal

Why has my ex intitated contact w me? Due to his cultural reasons, we broke it off....and he knows i've been really hurt. why would he continue to do little stupid things to remind me of him?

Something similar happened to me. He is having a hard time letting go of you. And I know how tempting it is to become hopeful again. But what you have to realize is that he is being selfish. He's thinking of himself and his need to contact you rather than considering how it will affect you. If I were you I simply wouldn't respond to him. It's the mistake I made, and it ended up hurting me worse in the long run because his intentions were not to get back together with me. Be strong.

brendahurt

Is there a possibility that he might have sincere intentions with you? Have you talked with him seriously? I hate to let things go without knowing really what the motives are. You will know if he is just being selfish or if he really wants you back for good. You have womans intuition and this time you can prepare yourself for anything. That's if you still have it in you to let this person back in. I know, not so good advise but sometimes you need several views to make the right decision. take care.

• Author
fabulousgal

I have been really adamant at my inablity to be friends. He knows I was very hurt, I don't know why he keeps on popping up. I think it is for selfish reasons. I am trying very hard to stick to NC, but I want to yell at him so much!