sideswiped

It has been about 2 months after a 3.5 year relationship and 9-10 years of friendship. She left me for someone else. Contact has been very limited for the last 5 weeks, strictly business. We have time scheduled in two weeks (after my exams) for her to get her belongings out of the apartment. Then I guess we're done forever.

Today I had the first of my exams. I felt really good about the test when I walked out and my initial reaction was to call her. We always talked after our tests and spoke encouragingly about finishing school and having fun together. Normally when I think about her I get mad, this was the first time in a while that my instinct was still “in dating mode”.

I am really sad right now. Have you ever ridden a bicycle while crying?. This was a major reminder of the friend that I lost.

Have you ever ridden a bicycle while crying?

No, but I rode by my ex's new boyfriend's house last night and her car was outside. I was crying so hard I could barely manage to drive home. But yeah, I figure that it's the same thing.

It has been about 2 months after a 3.5 year relationship and 9-10 years of friendship. She left me for someone else. Contact has been very limited for the last 5 weeks, strictly business. We have time scheduled in two weeks (after my exams) for her to get her belongings out of the apartment. Then I guess we're done forever.

Today I had the first of my exams. I felt really good about the test when I walked out and my initial reaction was to call her. We always talked after our tests and spoke encouragingly about finishing school and having fun together. Normally when I think about her I get mad, this was the first time in a while that my instinct was still “in dating mode”.

I am really sad right now. Have you ever ridden a bicycle while crying?. This was a major reminder of the friend that I lost.

Good luck on your exams...Look, if you can get through your exams while still recovering YOU are doing much better than you give yourself credit. you were able to focus and still do well so that's a sign that you can overcome adversity.

No, but I rode by my ex's new boyfriend's house last night and her car was outside. I was crying so hard I could barely manage to drive home. But yeah, I figure that it's the same thing.

uh...don't do that gain. uh uh...not a good idea. you don't need to see that. not to mention you could have have gotten into a crash...for what? catching a glimpse of a stinky ex's ...be careful and hope you are feeling better tonight.

uh...don't do that gain. uh uh...not a good idea. you don't need to see that. not to mention you could have have gotten into a crash...for what? catching a glimpse of a stinky ex's ...be careful and hope you are feeling better tonight.

Yeah, I haven't done any more fly by's since. I'll just see something that I already know the answer to. And gas costs too much these days to waste on ex's.