Anger Towards Dumper Ex -normal?

Is it? You've been stabbed in the back and screwed three times over. How do you deal with the anger and generally pissed off feelings for them? Why do I still care/love them, even though I should hate them for what they've done to me?

How have some of you refocused your feelings into positive things? I could find a simple cure with the fall football season, but that starts in August. It's not even June. :mad:

Brittanyjean06
Is it? You've been stabbed in the back and screwed three times over. How do you deal with the anger and generally pissed off feelings for them? Why do I still care/love them, even though I should hate them for what they've done to me?

How have some of you refocused your feelings into positive things? I could find a simple cure with the fall football season, but that starts in August. It's not even June. :mad:

1) You can get the frustration out on a punching bag, and listen to really hard songs

2) You love and hate him at the same time, because you are not..you can't just have no feelings for someone who hurts you

3) with time you will be able to refocuse your feelings in to positive things!

Your in the rough begining stages, and you will get through it.

It hurts like a mother, and will take a while

but we all go through this part, and I have managed to get through it, people here have and you will to

radiation7740

I would say the anger toward the ex who dumped you is very healthy. I don't know about you but my anger towards my ex is what is helping me continue NC. It's much harder to continue NC when I'm dwelling on all the good times we had because then I start to miss her presence so much. So anger can work for you in this case. I'll never forgive my ex for dumping me.

It is normal to feel angry... Ultimately anger is the emotion which will give you emotional distance from your ex... Its is part of the grieving process...As everyone else mentioned it also makes NC sooo much easier...

Yes I think anger is healthy and normal, as long as its put to constructive use. I am currently using my anger and frustration to find another job. I hated to one I was in before we broke up. I hate it even more now cause the bitch works there. I dont even care to be on the same property let alone see her ever again. So, Ill kill 2 birds with 1 stone...