Does this sound drastic?

Diver012

I need to start at the beginning, which goes back 4 years ago...

I was living in Dayton, OH. I had a New

Girlfriend who was really cool. I was into her, she was into me... I had great friends, a great job, my own place. Life was sweet. I get a call one day from work. They want me to move to Minneapolis. I was basically told that I didnt have a choice in teh matter if I wanted to stay employed. I didnt want to go. But it was after 9/11 and the economy was terrible, there were very little jobs available. I left my girlfriend and my friends behind and moved.

I spent 3 years in Minneaspolis. I hated every day of it. I hated the people. I hated the lifestyle. It just was to different for me. During this 3 year period I didnt date at all. I didint go out that much. Every now and then I would grab a beer with a few friends from work but that was it. I woke up one day, walked into work, and just resigned. I had had enough. I packed as much as I could in my car and moved to North

Carolina and moved in with my parents temporarily. My original plan was to get back to Dayton and find a job so I could be back with my friends again. Then my mom comes home from work one day and says: Theres this place down teh street and their looking for a Systems Analyst. You should go apply. SO I think..ok... couldnt hurt. It will be good pratice. I end up getting the job.

SO now Im buying a new house, got a new job, in another place where I dont know many people, but Im cool with it. A few months go by, and I meet this girl at work. We start dating, and fall in love. Now I feel like a freaking KING! Shes beautiful, shes into me. Gots me a new house. Then the ICE starts to crack.....

My Boss quits on me. Now Im teh Boss and running the IT department by myself. Its a large property with TONS to do. Im incredibly stressed but, Im still reasonably happy. Still got a great girl. Still got my house. Now fast forward a few months...

The Girl I thought was in love with me dumps me. Now work, as misserable as it was before, is unbearable. I find myself talking with my friends from Ohio all the time. I dont know anyone here. All I can think about is selling my house, quitting my job, and moving my ass back home.

Does this sound drastic to you?