NC weirdness

The last contact I had was sending her an email telling her to stay away until the 15th so I can focus on my finals without the distraction. I havn't been doing well with NC. While my life has been better without talking to her I keep wanting to hear from her. I have resisted though.

She called me today, I didn't answer the phone. I listened to the message and it was a "wanted to see how you were doing" call. She also said she was coming around next weekend, totally violating my request for her to stay away.

So do I continue to ignore her or do I call and say read your damn email and stay away!

Do you really want her to stay away, or are you playing with her? If you really just want to get over her, send her and email and ask her "what part of leave me alone don't you understand?"

GB

• Author

I am not trying to play games. The problem is that we still have belongings to divide up. I am just trying to maintain until after my finals so that I can keep my GPA high.

whichwayisup

Ask her again to please respect your wishes. No matter how hard it is for you, and her, that it has to happen like this. She can wait until your finals are over.