lost my fiance of 4 years on 1st feb 06

buck fizz

I dont know what to do, my fiance broke up with me for some stupid reason and i want him back, he saids that its over and he doesnt wanna speak or see me again but i cant live like this anyone, its breaking my heart and i dont know what to do, i love him so much and i miss him and need him so much. He broke up with me cos he couldnt handle me anymore, i liked going out but i only went out 2 a month cos of him, i wasnt able to have male friends and i i had to hide the fact that i was speaking to them on msn, he said to me that he didnt trust me anymore, so i dont know how he did or y he did but he went in to my hotmail address and saw my male contacts and read my emails and he now saids that i have cheated on him, which i have never done while we ave been together, i really need some help and i really want him back.

Your story's not adding up....can you give a little more detail?

Have you cheated on him in the past?

Who are all these males you're talking to? If you need to hide them, that is a red flag to me, and I would be suspicious as well.

no i have not cheated on him or cheated in the passed, i had to hide the fact i spoke to males cos he didnt like it and even hated the idea of me having male friends. i cant live my life without male friends, and i dont think anyone else could. i really want him back.

how many male friends? your bf should be supplying all the testosterone you need. if not, your not ready to be comitted. what kind of stuff are you talking to all these guys about that you cant talk to you bf about?

i only ave about 3 or 4 male friends, there just friends who i like to talk to like girl friends. everyone has them, they didnt mean anything more, i love my fiance and i want him back.