1.5 moths into the break up. I am going nuts!!!

Dmeech

Well, I got dumped by my ex of 4.5 yrs about 1.5 months ago after she left for another guy. Slowly I've been getting better, but tonight, I started thinking of reasons why she would break up with me. I started looking at the negative times of our relationship and basicly started blaming myself for the break up. I started thinking of how I should of paid more attention, did things that she wanted to do even though I didnt want to do them. I don't know, this is a wierd feeling, but I feel like I'm back to square one. Ever since this morning that I started blaming myself for her leaving me for another guy who treats her "so nice"(her words) my day has just went downhill. I'm starting to loose confidence in myself. Is this just a faze of coping process? I really hope so, because my confidence is in negative numbers right now. I still love her so much and feel that she was the right person for me, but I let her slip away. I am 20, and in my 3rd year at a University. I know there are lots of girls out there, but it seems like every girl I meet is dating. Plus the lack of confidence isnt helping me any eather.

Keep reading in this forum and use the search buttons to seek out topics relating to your situation, for now.

There are a large number of posters, currently, who are going through the exact same thing as you.

And keep posting.

Take care.

(Smile)

-Rio

what you're feeling is normal ......

thinking of reasons she may have broken up with you is a waste of time at best.

at worst it will have you chasing your own tail to the point of clinical insanity.

we are ALL looking for the same thing and chasing the same rainbow .........

for your own sake move on