contacting ex

semi

She has some things that I need to finish this project. Should I have my friend contact her to get the files? I just don't want to have any contact with her at all? Would that send a wierd message to her? This would be the 1st contact in 5 months, she called once and left a sweet message, but I didn't respond. I can't just email and say hey i need these things thanks. or can I?

• Author

I just don't want her to think I am a p^ssy or a coward or something by having a friend do it. But by contacting I know I will have to exchange a few pleasantries and then tell her that this is all I need and nothing more that is just kind of lame. Sh8t...I am scared as hell to talk to her. I know that she will not be unreasonable but I don't want her to think I want to start some sort of correspondence. Did I just say the same thing in my earlier post? I think I am stressing about this too much, It's nothing I can be a man and do this.

Man, are you like scared of your own shadow? If she's willing to answer the phone with you on the other line, just tell her to give back the files.

You're not asking her to go to europe with her.

Man, are you like scared of your own shadow? If she's willing to answer the phone with you on the other line, just tell her to give back the files.

You're not asking her to go to europe with her.

Ok that was unnecessary, he is asking because he's enforcing NC and is unsure of how to handle this situation. If you know anything about NC or are in a similar situation, you'd understand.

Semi, I would for sure have someone else get them for you. It's the safest way. I know youre concerned about what shes going to think, but right now I'd prefer my sanity over her interpretation of me. Self-preservation, of sorts.

• Author

I scoured the house last night and found my backups. I couldn't believe it I haven't seen these since March. Well I have to get some work done, thank you very much.