LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Coping

Having a hard time coping...

Coping Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3rd November 2005, 2:47 PM   #1
Dgtsit

Unhappy

Aloha,
My boyfriend and I broke up last Saturday, two days before Halloween.

Um, how do I describe us...?

We had been together for about 5 weeks, he was my first boyfriend, we exchanged I love you's pretty early on, but when I said it I meant every word. I didn't expect to fall in love with him, we both thought I'd eventually get bored, that made him really upset, he really liked me, told me he was the happiest he'd ever been, was so good to me, I thought if I stuck it out we'd be together for a while...

Well on October 15 he tried to break up with me because I'd been acting weird and he thought I'd become a different person...we fixed the problem and decided to stay together...

But on the 29th he told me he had a problem, that he was bored. He got bored with me...what a shock. I knew something was up, he'd been unaffectionate for about a week. So I guess he was over me when he broke it off while I was still as in love with him as I was the first time I said it. It's been about 5 days now, my first thoughts waking up every morning are "Where's Spencer?" Then I just remind myself that he's no longer in my life like that...We're still friends, but I have yet to see him since the break up, I think it'll be too hard seeing as I'm still in love with him and he jsut simply doesn't care anymore.

Does anyone have any advice for me?

i don't understand what happened, when things were good they were fantastic, then one day it all just changed...