How do I move on

Iamyoungjuan

I been with my wife for 14 years she left me over three months ago we was still having contact up until two weeks ago she pretty much said she don’t wanna try again and to move on she came over last week and gave me some good sex but now she back to not calling and texting I’m currently in 6 days of no contact

The problem is I don’t know to move on I’m still deeply in love with her I’m checking my phone every couple minutes to see if she call and sometimes I get frustrated when she don’t call I know that I can’t reach out to her so what can I do to move on

I begged and pleaded for three months I don’t wanna do that anymore she hasn’t said anything about the divorce recently but one minute she want it and the next minute she says it’s up to me

I’m no expert, I’m working on this myself. But I think step one is wanting to move on and I don’t think you do yet.

I hope you’ve figured out a way to start spending time with your kids even while doing NC with your wife. They deserve a more functional situation than what you and your wife are creating for them.

• Like 1

I’m almost 3 months NC and not over my ex. I’d say it’s really important to get into doing something that consumes your time and gives you focus. If I hadn’t I know I’d be in far worse place. It’s obviously not a complete fix, as I said I’m not over her & miss her everyday, however it’s made it easier.

I decided to focus on the gym. I was in alright shape anyway & knew what I was doing but decided to really get into it. I think the gym is a great one to choose as it’s not just the 90mins a day you spend training, it’s the cleaning up of your diet as well. You get into eating right, researching protein shakes & supplements, watching YouTube channels for tips & workouts etc, so it does consume you. And the end result is that you look A LOT more attractive which boosts your confidence. If you don’t have a gym membership get one, if you don’t have time then make time, if you don’t know what you’re doing then pay a PT at the gym to guide you for a couple of months until you know what you’re doing. If you want advice on workouts, your new diet etc then watch the YouTube channel Athlean X, it’s helped me a lot.