LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Coping

Daughters of Narcissistic Fathers

Coping Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23rd November 2018, 9:12 AM   #1
Established Member

Daughters of Narcissistic Fathers

Here's a video I watched today. It's excellent and sums up my childhood. I thought I'd share:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCjLCrREgKs
brigit87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2018, 9:45 AM   #2
Established Member

Thank you for this video. That's exactly how my daughter's father makes her feel.

I burst into tears watching it. It makes me want to protect my precious, gorgeous little princess even more.

Last edited by littleblackheart; 23rd November 2018 at 10:04 AM..
littleblackheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2018, 10:52 AM   #3
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleblackheart View Post
Thank you for this video. That's exactly how my daughter's father makes her feel.

I burst into tears watching it. It makes me want to protect my precious, gorgeous little princess even more.
You're welcome.

I find so many problems stem from childhood. You can't undo these childhood events but you can understand them better and somehow that helps a bit.

Everyday I try and reparent myself. And yes, protect your little girl. It's important.
brigit87 is offline   Reply With Quote