I broke n/c

Heatemyheart89

Heatemyheart89

I broke n/c to ask my ex if we could be civil at work . He responded that he doesn’t care if we are civil or not and I should just get over it . It really hurts seeing him every day. I’m a fool! It hurts he doesn’t care anymore, but I will just have to get over seeing him .

stillafool

Or, get another job. Is there anyway you can avoid him at work? Do you have to interact with him?

You shouldn't have said anything, only addressing the behavior if he decided not to be civil.

Just let it be and go back into nc

• Like 1
stillafool

OP, I notice from previous threads that you never bother to respond to questions or join in on your threads. You will get a lot more responses if you join in and communicate with us.

I broke n/c to ask my ex if we could be civil at work . He responded that he doesn’t care if we are civil or not and I should just get over it . It really hurts seeing him every day. I’m a fool! It hurts he doesn’t care anymore, but I will just have to get over seeing him .

He's an ass and you just reset this back. Stay nc.

• Author
Heatemyheart89

Hey ! Thanks for the responses . I definitely should not have said anything !I’m looking at other jobs . I definitely want a new one ASAP !