LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Coping

Can somebody tell me...

Coping Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th February 2018, 8:33 PM   #1
Established Member

Can somebody tell me...

What is so wrong with being a woman who needs her man?

Yes, please, somebody slap me back to reality. I'm a 17th century heroine from one of those sappy romance smut novels right now and if somebody doesn't slap the sappy girly nonsense out of me right now, I may just stay here lying on my floor and weeping weakly forever...
I hate this helpless feeling, pining for a man who is long gone...somebody please slap the stupid right out of me so I can be my own hero this time...
CrazyKatLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2018, 8:48 PM   #2
Established Member

There is nothing wrong if a woman needs her man or a man needs her woman. Not sure what you are trying to say. If its a break up, and one person left, then we have to respect that and move on. we have to deal with the ****ty pain.

But if you are talking about in general, there is nothing wrong with that. This feminine thing where I am woman here me roar, I dont need a man, etc etc is getting a bit wild. It has to tone down. I get it. I am not saying women have to slave in a kitchen while being pregnant and serve there man.
Old 5th February 2018, 9:02 PM   #3
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKatLady View Post
What is so wrong with being a woman who needs her man?
There is nothing wrong with this idea. You didn't find the right man for you.

My long term girlfriend tells me often how I enrich her life and she enriches mine.

He is out there!!

By the way, did you get your kitten over the weekend??
Old 5th February 2018, 11:48 PM   #4
Established Member

No, I was to depressed the next day or two following that post, to go out! LOL! OOHHH...it is what it is...Maybe this weekend I will go and get one...I am feeling a bit better. Thanks guys. For asking and for posting. have a good evening.
CrazyKatLady is offline   Reply With Quote