Literally Out of the Blue ex text

Bubberfly

I haven't spoken to my ex in about ten months. Five months ago, we saw each other in a grocery store, he looked at me and then walked away without saying a word.

We broke up about 3 years ago and our relationship was volatile (he was the abuser). Then two days ago he messages me "oh I miss you and what we had and think about you sometimes and would you like to start over? I promise I'll never take you for granted."

I deleted the messages and never responded but I'm still just so flipping MAD at him that he dared text me like that. He ignores me when we're in a public setting then goes, "hey baby wanna get back together?" 5 months later? NO.

He doesn't know anything about me. I could be fat, pregnant, on crack, missing half my face and he wouldn't know about it because he's not even bothered to be friendly with me.

I know. I should have blocked his number, I did after I got the texts. I just hate it when people do this kind of ****

Do any of you folks have stories like this? I wanna hear what stupid things your exes have done after lengthy NC periods.

Better to be mad then on here wondering what his text means and whether he still wants you. It's been long enough now that you clearly have no intention of running back to this POS. Ex's reach out all the time, usually once the person they left has moved on. Maybe when he saw you, you not only looked hotter but also had an air of confidence about you that really got to him. Who knows. But either way, you never going back there so delete the message and re-block the number. It's called your past for a reason.

privategal

Thats because men tend to push all the feelings down and away to not deal with their feelings or missing or regret.

But then the feelings dont go away...they come back way delayed then he wants to talk because he's starting to face himself.

An abuser is a deal breaker.

Im glad he isnt friendly to you, the guy has issues and Id never look back ever.

• Like 1