Ok weekend, but

wareagle3

Spent this weekend with family... Although I was there physically I was somewhere else mentally.. Love having my family around, but I was wondering what she was thinking, doing what I should do about our friendship? Haven't seen her since last Thursday, When I told her I wasn't being distant to punish her, but because I need to do it for myself.. I did tell her to have a good trip this weekend, which she either didn't hear me, or was ignoring me? Hopefully she wasn't ignoring me... Haven't received a text or anything from her in over 2 weeks.. Wondering if she doesn't care, or maybe she doesn't know what to say to me? Noticed she has established a new fb profile with only her name instead of her and her soon to be ex husband, but hasn't sent me a friend request.. HMMM!!! Bloody Mary's seem to be helping with the anxiety and worry.. I'm also worried about seeing her again on Tuesday.. Not sure what to do? to I make small talk, do I continue to distance myself? I do see a Therapist on Tuesday so maybe she can put some perspective on everything..