Dumper's remorse

joeyNoelle

I just broke up with my bf of four months two days ago and I'm no doing so well..i have missed him..had doubts..felt soo alone..felt empty...but i do know that in the long run i made the right decision....

So why if i broke up with him do i feel so terribly upset..wanting to cry and feeling so so alone?

I guess it could be because i love him but the relationship just wasn't working for me ..it was basicaly to do with his inconsideratenes which stemmed from his lack of experience and maturity..

Any advice on how to get over your dumpers remorse i guess?

No that i want him back..i know things couldn't be the same....i just don't know what i want.. very confused.

I think the worst thing one can do is to DUMP someone. Just imagine if you are feeling so remorse how that dumpee would be feeling i guess more pain than you.

Originally posted by greenhorn

I think the worst thing one can do is to DUMP someone. Just imagine if you are feeling so remorse how that dumpee would be feeling i guess more pain than you.

Sometimes relationships end. It's a part of life that everyone has to accept. Ending a relationship that is detrimental to the well-being, health and overall happiness of both or either persons involved is not the worst thing you can do. The worst thing you can do is live a lie and deprive yourself and the other person the chance for true happiness.

Originally posted by greenhorn

Lol!!! you got me Pocky and that too lightning fast i must say :p

I'm not going to let you get those thoughts in your head that what you had before is better than what you'll have again. Keep your head up toots. It'll keep getting better. :)