Broke No Contact, She Hasnt

zep52

Ok so i cracked yesterday and texted her, knew i shouldn't but a married friend told me that because of the hurtful things i had said to her last time we spoke it was for me to hold out an olive branch,

Part of me knew that it was the wrong thing to do, but his words rang in my head and in a moment of weakness i sent her an apologetic txt, received no reply, as i had expected, but felt terrible almost imediatly,

Today it was like the whole thing had started from scratch, what a fool, had gone almost a month and had been sure that i would hear from her, but as time went by my resolve foundered and i became weak and scared that she had forgotten me, well now im left trying to second guess what she's thinking, bad move,

She has met my family whilst out and about and has been curtious to them all and they back to her, but its like im a non entity to her, i have fallen of the face of the earth,

Oh well nothing to lose now, im gonna go on the offensive and try to get her back by means i haven't thought of yet, desperation, yep quite probably, but running out of rope now and unless i start to fight im gonna fall of the end in to the abbys,

Wish me luck people, i fear im gonna need it...

Hey i am going throught the same thing dont do it bro dont give in if she wants you she will come back, if its been a month no call from here. she is gone and i know that sucks i am still hoping mine calls me back it all goes back to normal but i dont think she will call dont do it dont give in be strong i am trying to be strong myself.

Hang in there bro there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

James

• Author

Yep you guys are right, i should,nt have done it have been feeling crap ever since, like its all started again i knew it was the wrong thing to do but hey im only human and thought it might help to make the first move, WRONG...

She did not and has not replied and im going crazy thinking about her, again, will this ever end i have been up and down for so long now that im starting to think she always hated me, am i that stupid so as not to realize what has been going on,

I thought she was the ONE i really did, but it seems that i was for her just another one, im at an all time low and feel like curling up and giving up, how pathetic...