Conspiracy Confusion Betrayed

AndrewJ

Hello all,

Im writing to get any feed back on this situation that happened yesterday.

Yesterday I arranged with my freind to go surfing. I knew his girl would b coming to. However afetr we left my house My mates girl said cause the cars a bit squashy I should travel with her freind which they both know i have desired for about 5 months.

So we are on our way and I am in the girl of my dreams car cruisng up the coast , she is singing to radio having a good time. I think all is golden.

We go to beach me and my mate go for surf. I look back to sure and i see girl of my dreams leaving the beach. I paddles back in and asked her freind where she was going. She said she was going to meet a freind and we would all meet up for lunch later on.

We arrive at pub for lunch and girl of my dreams is with a man and suddenly i feel the conspiracy shining through. We sit around having a few drinks and lunch. And im hurtin real bad cause i feel ive been stiched up.

Why would my mate and his girl set this thing up, I feel confused by whole scenario. Was girl of my dreams just trying hurt me. So i left with mate and his girl and left girl of my dreams with her new man freind. On way home i asked my mate who that bloke was and he replied that it was some dude shes been screwing. And he couldnt see what i see in her.

Any thoughts please.

I can take two views on this ..

first it might be that you were not been set up it just happened that you had to travel with the girl of your dreams so you can spare your friend and his mate for being sadist.

Second if your friend did this on purpose then it might be that you were showing so much inclination for the girl of your dream and your friend knew that she was already taken so wanted to make things clear for you so that you dont harbour unreal expectations and end up getting hurt.Though if this is true then i know it must be really hard for you to see things this way.

The point is that whatever way it happened it happened good for you cause you got to know the truth.

Hope this helps...

Hey sorry for not being clear ..

What i meant was that it might be just a conincidence also that your mate and his girl asked you to come to the beach with the girl of your dreams.It might be that their car did not have space or whateve reason that they gave.You might not have been stitched up as you think.This is what i meant by the first point.

• Author

True words Greenhorn

But none the less I cant change the situation

Just sad to know that peolpe (meaning dream girl) can have no tact or heart sometimes.