i want to end my "relationship"

i am new here and hoping i will find good people and some peace of mind...

My relationship with A started 7 months ago.. I was happily single since 6 months and working on myself and my life in general, sorting things out.

Then i met him while i was out with a friend and didn t see his wedding ring until he came to sit with us at our table, after my friend invited him (she saw then i like him).

So we sat there all 3 of us chating about stuff in general, and when we left he asked for my phone number. I was already into him so i said it wouldn t hurt to meet him again to chat, since he s a bright and handsome man.

The next day he asked me out, we used to chat everyday for hours, i found out he has 2 kids. After few weeks we started sleeping with eachother, everything was great, seeing eachother 2-3-4 times a week, going out etc.

In january i found out i was pregnant... my first pregnancy.. by a married man.

i was devastated for weeks, my paents didn t wanna hear about me having the baby, my friends mostly looked at me weird... he didn t run away, he was there for me all the way, he told me it s my decision and that he will be there for me. when we started talking about keeping it, he looked very freaked out, he even told me that he will leave his wife if i keep the baby and he can move alone and take care of all kids, but no one will find out about our baby... i was very sad to hear that, considering i grew up without a father and i couldn t stop thinking abt his girls who are 4 and 6 years old, i couldn t imagine 3 kids growing up with a part time father or no father at all... i couldn t imagine breaking up a family and not even be with this man, i didn t want my baby to be an obligation and to be hated by everyone..

so i decided to have an abortion. it was the hardest thing i have ever done, it still haunts me and it was a ****ing hard choice to make.

i want a family and a man that is happy to be with me and can be with me and his kids.

we are still together but it s really hard for me, i am trying to end it since few months but it s killing me. i have never been so unhappy in my entire life.

this kind of relationship is very hard and frustrating and it ****s u up.

i wish i knew this before and not **** up my life the way i did.

I wanna end it, it s killing me and i don t know how to deal with the loss of him and the loss of my baby :(

i would really appreciate some encouragement.

Encouragement to end it?

You are having an affair with a married man, no doubt crushing some poor woman's life if she knew. I know we are all human and capable of hurting people greatly but you did the right thing regarding the baby...it would have been stuck in the middle of chaos.

What do you want from life? Do you want a solid man and a honest relationship where an honest future could prosper? To be proud rather than ashamed and a secret? If so end this now. If not I fear for you.

• Like 1

I think you should consider finding what was good and bad with this relation, you will surely find a way to end.