Three weeks and he is already back with his ex :(

RoseHeart

RoseHeart

So yeah. Just found out today that my ex is back with his previous ex girlfriend. The one before me. The one who he told me crushed his heart into a million pieces and messed around with him for 3 years. Yup. Three years she was playing games with him and the cherry on the cake is that they were never officially even together. Now he's back with her. I saw a photo on Facebook of them all happy and stuffs. It made my heart drop to the floor. I'm still in shock as I'm sitting here typing this. I thought deep down we might still have a chance at some point when he gets past his marijuana addiction and struggles but clearly his reasons for us not working out is bull**** and this just proves it. I don't know how he could accept her back into his life after everything she did. I don't know who's the idiot in the story but boy it sure feels like it's me :'(

I been crying all day. I don't know why I had to fall so hard for someone like this. I was making progress and I really didn't think he'd go back to her. He made is so clear over and over again that he is done with her and he was incredibly faithful to me during our time together. I thought that IF he did move on it would be with someone new but yet... life is cruel sometimes. Far too cruel. :(

EDIT: The irony is that I met this ex of his. We were all out and she had her then boyfriend with her. Me and my ex were holding hands and I could tell he was really into me despite her being there. We all laughed, talked... had a great time together despite the past. It hurts so much to think that at the end she got him back and I'm here alone and by myself.

Edited by RoseHeart

Okay, you need to block him, her and all mutual friends on Facebook and every other site and app you use.

Secondly.... she's an ex for a reason. They might be enjoying the rush and drama of a temporary honeymoon phase, but that won't last.

Block him everywhere. Focus on YOU and moving on. :D

• Like 1
  • Author
RoseHeart

I have blocked him now.

I guess I needed this and probably the best sign that it's time to move on. I just wish it didn't have to be with her.

Okay, you need to block him, her and all mutual friends on Facebook and every other site and app you use.

Secondly.... she's an ex for a reason. They might be enjoying the rush and drama of a temporary honeymoon phase, but that won't last.

Block him everywhere. Focus on YOU and moving on. :D

This advise is very pertinent. Move on with your life. There are millions of other cool guys out there, so don't fret, your right man will come around but learn from your experience.

• Like 1