LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Coping

Established member...with a question?

Coping Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th March 2015, 4:50 PM   #1
Established Member

Established member...with a question?

I just made establish member on this forum. Here's my question ok Im not proud to admit that I broke NC three weeks ago...I know starting over time. AnywayI wanted to tell my ex about something that happened at work...no he didn't reply so I noticed that whenever I see him at work he feels that he has carte blanche to ask me questions but my problem is that he ignored my texts and now he thinks its ok to talk to me. Im mad because he talks to me at work but ignores me at home. Im wondering should I be so forthcoming answering his questions. I would rather him not speak to me at all. His questions are not work related and I only feel that I should be cordial whenever there are others around but I shouldn't have to when their not..damn bread crumbs
rollercoaster11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th March 2015, 5:38 PM   #2
Established Member

Well, if you don't like the nature of the interaction, I wouldn't participate in it especially if you're going to rededicate yourself to having no contact.
fireflywy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th March 2015, 5:52 PM   #3
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireflywy View Post
Well, if you don't like the nature of the interaction, I wouldn't participate in it especially if you're going to rededicate yourself to having no contact.
My problem is that how can I go NC when Im always somewhere around him. I speak to him because I dont want to make an already arkward siuation more uncomfortable and people are in the office are noticing how we interact with each other. Im trying my best to get out of that department but for now my hands are tied ;(
rollercoaster11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th March 2015, 6:09 PM   #4
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollercoaster11 View Post
My problem is that how can I go NC when Im always somewhere around him. I speak to him because I dont want to make an already arkward siuation more uncomfortable and people are in the office are noticing how we interact with each other. Im trying my best to get out of that department but for now my hands are tied ;(
Avoid as many interactions as possible. Duck out if you can. That's pretty much all you can do until you can move departments or find a different job altogether.
fireflywy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th March 2015, 6:26 PM   #5
Established Member

You do what I'd like to call "Modified NC" Only talk about work and if personal things are brought up, then you just walk away. Keep it to work discussions only.
TunaCat is offline   Reply With Quote