All hope should be dead right?

Ryan Jay

So I break 16 days of NC to request for my things from my ex fiancee and this is the response I get "I think you should stop trying to figure out if I've moved on or not. You're just going to continue to torture yourself . What I will tell you is that I'm past our relationship and there's absolutely no hope we would ever get back together or be friends after the way you acted. Don't bother trying to apologize or anything bc I've already moved past it . It would be best if you just let go and stop hurting yourself bc that's all holding on to me will bring you is a ton of hurt. I hope you have a good life." Now I feel 100% worse.

Cupid's Puppet

Obviously she hasn't moved past it if she's going to throw the "way you acted" in your face. You didn't even write a lot, but she's probably one of those people who was looking for a reason, any reason, to break things off.

You feel bad now, but in time, you'll realize she did you a favor. I'm not speaking cliche. I'm speaking from experience. My recovery is coming so late because my ex didn't give me a good solid punch in the face. Your ex knocked you out early, and you'll recover sooner even though you feel like crap now.