No right, nor wrong: No other person can judge your actions. Just oneself and GOD

princess75

This is how the story is. And in it different people play different parts. Does love ever prevail? What is love...in the end?

Myself: I did wrong, by not being true to myself. By giving up hope and not understanding the one I truly loved. I slept with the one he considered his brother. I didn't do to harm him, I recall I was lost, and I just got a helping hand. I have never stopped loving the one I have always loved, but what is done is done. I cant change facts nor time. I did not lie to the second guy ever, I was only crying at all times for the one I loved.

The one I love: He dumped me and within one week started going out with another girl. He then, came to me and put me in the second place ..as his lover. He claimed at all times he loved me but could not marry me (cultural differences) so that was why he set me free. He would not see how hurt I was being by his actions. Then he played with both of us, and to stop this I ended up "killing myself"(like not being true to myself) by sleeping with "his brother"He then came back, within a day of my act and was pleading to be with me. Of course I have always loved him so I would not say NO to him. But I requested he leave all behind. So he said he did. But after 5 months I discovered he never had. He didn't know I had done what I did, till one week ago as I discovered one week ago he has not left the girl.

The other girl: She didn't know anything . She was my loves gf. And so considered herself to be the one. I don't know if she could really love him, or not...cause maybe she doesn't know him. Hopefully she will be fine. I don't really know if she is serious with him, but has told me to MOVE on and F*** love. By the way she has the same cultural differences that my love and I used to have...but bets me maybe my love will not harm her as he harmed me. She thinks I am the evil cause she thinks I knew all this time they were together, which I didn't know at all.

The other guy: (the brother) Used my loves trust to tell me the truth about what was going on. I was totally confused so I could not see this. He might have just took his chance with me...or he might have felt sorry for my distress. I don't know. HE was also desperate to get married, and probably thought I was a good catch or so. In one way he helped me to know the truth, but on the other hand...separated my love from me.

Now, after all this story. Why am I the only one that thinks that if there has been TRUE love between my guy and me (the 1st story) then we should forgive all and be together? I am aware that the TRUST has totally been shattered, and I feel I am not trust able cause I went with his sort of brother (not real one ) Now do guys out there think I can be trusted again? I hope I can, I need male and female opinions please. Do you think we can both trust each other?

Current situation: My love, decided to give his new gf the chance. And defends her all times, he talks to me but constantly gets hurt. The other girl, decided to be his friend, and she is very good person, she shows the way to him which is not a bad thing. She claims she knows all this time he was with me, and accepted it....cause she really did love him. I myself am lost, I have never thought of anyone except the one love I am talking about. I feel my life has been completed destroyed, and I wish that HE will ever trust me as he used to. And I wonder if ALL the trust is lost. I think that, just because I didn't do what he wanted me to he doesn't love me? I regret it, cause I was not true to myself...but hey can things be ever changed? The other guy is not aware of all the situation, and he is not part of the story. Not for me at least.

Suggestions, any advice out there? Can love be rebuilt after sooo much water gone under the bridge? Hey...life is looooooooooong I guess....anything can happen, but then how? What should I do?

Tell me,

Thanks

Sometimes it takes more than love for a relationship to work. Sometimes people that are in love with each other may not be good together. Sometimes you have to realize that love doesn't always equate to happiness.