blocked facebook

iworthmore

hello everyone..

well the urge of checking her social media still hitting me. i decided to prevent my browser from showing this website. i'v downloaded an extension and set it for 4 months. hope this gonna help lil bit.

well. i'v been doing quite well the past few days. started to do bigger plans. ill start intensive work out next week.( never stopped but going for higher level) and planning my new business next march. just thinking of my new business makes me excited and bring me some joy. it takes most of my time.

also bought some tickets to travel in Europe as well and willing to be in the football world cup in Brazil.

still having ups and downs but its getting better. worst times are the mornings but im keeping myself busy.

i think improving ourselves is really helpful. no doubt . but if we set bigger or huge plans which we want to achieve. huge goals can take most of our thinking is way better. try to start new business. whatever it is. or plan for anything huge that takes alot of effort and thoughts. that will make u always occupied and will improve ur life .

just an update, venting and maybe a useful tip for you guys.

Edited by iworthmore
  • Like 1